Please prepare your manuscript carefully folowing the guidelines on this page.
Please note the guidelines below when you write. A text that does not meet these guidelines will be returned to the writer for repairs, which could cause significant delay in your publication.
PEDAGOGIKA received genuine research articles. The original research article presents genuine empirical findings or conceptual questions that have never been published before. Details, particularly on research methods, description of result, and discussion/conclusions are needed to ensure that readers (and reviewers) have sufficient information to understand and benefit from the work. The articles may not contain a persuasive argument that justifies policy recommendations or ACTS as a decision-making tool for audience targets.
- The Number of Words Required. Please make sure that your script follows the terms for the number of words in which the article must be between 5,000 and 8,000 words. The length of the manuscript allowed at the discretion of the editor; However, a manuscript that has less than or more of the preferred number of words can be returned to the writer for revision before the editor considers the manuscript. The number of words does not include tables, Numbers, references, and attachments, and all manuscripts must:
- Sent out in the form of Microsoft® Word.
- typed in English or Indonesian Language.
- was written in the perspective of an objective third person (using the term "author" or "researcher" instead of "me" or "we ")
- Revised manuscript. PEDAGOGIKA will not publish a manuscript that is a revised version of the text that you publish elsewhere. To be considered authentic, a manuscript must be at least 80% containing new material with no more than 200 consecutive words (properly quoted) repeated word for word from each previously published work.
- Plagiarism. PEDAGOGIKA taking great care of plagiarism. All manuscripts will be examined each unspecified section copied before being accepted for publication. Please make sure that all information derived from outside sources is correctly quoted and that all thought is put into your own words. All of the sample plagiarism will soon be returned to the writer for repairs and can cause the removal of the manuscript from the publication.
- The title must be concise, specific and effective, not above 12 words.
- Note that all titles should be included in the case title. To place the title in the case title, the first letter of each word must be written in capital letters unless it is the preposition (the position of words such as "more," "with," or "between "), the word connect (connecting words like" and "or" but "), or the article (" a, "" an," or "the "). The only exception to this rule is that the first word of title or subtitled is always written in capital letters, even if it is an article, preposition, or number word.
- headings should not be written in all capital letters (like, "chapter heading" incorrect; "Title of the chapter" is correct;)
- Headings. Please format all titles such as on the manuscript's chargeable template below. The names of the various in the content of your text can be adjusted to the content of your manuscript. Note that fonts and subscriptions use capital letters and should not be numbered (for example. 1. Introduction, 2. Background, etc.).
- A manuscript may contain no more than 20 images. Any drawing or table that does not meet these minimum specifications will be returned to the writer for repairs.
- APA (American Psychological Association) Style. Please ensure that all information in your manuscript that is derived from another source is supported by reference quotations in the text. Minimum 15 sources required for each delivery. Please note, too, that your reference should follow "what style". Publishers will return your subscription to correct if you do not format your reference correctly. For more information and example on what style, please see al-athfal template.
- Sitch up. Researchers may need to cite their previously published work to effectively communicate ideas in their current text.Sitasi diri. Para peneliti mungkin perlu mengutip karya mereka yang diterbitkan sebelumnya untuk mengkomunikasikan ide secara efektif dalam naskah mereka saat ini. While PEDAGOGIKA encourages the use of citations in these cases, it is important that the works quoted alone do not explain, at most 50% of the total references in the manuscript.
- If symbols or equations can be by typing directly into Microsoft word, please do so. Otherwise, we need to use the mathtype to format all the equations. The writer can download a free version of the mathtype test here: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/.
- Copy spelling and proofreading. It is important that the editing of your complete copies and proofreading manuscripts be done before delivery to ensure proper English use, correct grammatical structure, and proper spelling and punctuation. The manuscript submitted to the publisher was considered in its final form and was ready to be published as it was.
- Although the text was translated, the text handed over to PEDAGOGIKA had to be written in clear English with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Please note: that all manuscripts must be sent via an online delivery system / OJS. Manuscripts sent out outside the system will not be taken into consideration for publication. Besides that the horny template is designed for the purpose of standardizing manuscript shipments and not reflecting how your work will actually appear in print. The format and design of the final publication is above publisher policy.